Wednesday, July 14, 2010

T-shirt postcards?

Has anyone received the postcard in the mail that can be exchanged for a kingergarten T-shirt at the library? The T-shirt allows incoming kindergarteners to be admitted to free events this summer.

Postcards were initially scheduled to be sent to families of incoming kindergarteners in May, but I recall they were having problems with the T-shirt vendor. The Roslindale library tells me they now have the T-shirts, but I don't recall receiving the postcard. It's entirely possible that it got shuffled into the recycling along with the junk mail.

Edited to add: We got our postcard in the mail Thursday, and it somehow escaped our recycling bin. Thanks to Countdown to Kindergarten for being such a great resource.

2nd addition: We got a second postcard on Friday. I think we're good. No more postcards, please. (I hope I only registered one child. I'm pretty sure I only have the one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to bring your confirmation of registration that you received in the mail in March. The library will honor that (at least they did 2 years ago when my son was starting K1).

Geeky Mama said...

Good to know. Thanks! Now I just have to track down that sheet of paper...