Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Know a rising BLS 10th grader?

I'm giving away copies of the three books on the required summer reading list for Boston Latin School's 10th grade: Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood, Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons, and The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I bought these all second hand, so to you, they'd be third-hand, at the very least. I'll throw in one of the optional books -- The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers -- because my bookshelves are over capacity.

If you can pick them up in Roslindale, they're yours. If you're interested, leave your email address in the comments field and we can arrange pick-up. First come, first serve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my daughter is a rising 9th grader, but she needs Cat's Eye. We live in Roslindale and would be glad to
arrange a pick up
I can be reached at mdriscoll@boston.k12.ma.us
Mary Driscoll

Mary Driscoll said...

it's me again. My daughter went off to camp and I totally forgot about the book. Is it still up for grabs? (She's a fast reader!)