Thursday, October 15, 2009

School preview times announced

BPS has published the list of school preview dates and times. School previews start in November and go through January. The principal usually give little tour, explains a bit about the school, and allows time for questions.

Over time, I'll try to add the previews to the calendar on the right. Be patient with me. And please doublecheck with the school before you head over. I really don't want to be responsible for someone showing up on the wrong time/day.

It looks like the new BTU school hasn't set tour times. The schedule says to call for an appointment. Hmm.  Perhaps a few of us can get together and set up a group appointment.

4 comments:

Chris said...

It looks like the calendar widget is backed by Google calendar. Is there any chance you could make the calendar public (and let us know how to access it) so that I could easily copy the dates over to my own Google calendar?

Geeky Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geeky Mama said...

Hi Chris,

It is based on a Google Calendar. I'm no genius with this tech stuff, but I'll see what I can do to give people better access.

Geeky Mama said...

Success!
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=kydecosta%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

Please let me know if that works for you.