Wednesday, November 19, 2008

School Committee meeting tonight

I can't attend the Boston School Committee meeting tonight, but I thought I'd post the agenda in case anyone was interested. They're scheduled to vote on whether to approve changing the Haley over to a pilot school. I'm also interested in hearing what the vacated buildings action item is about.

SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING

November 19, 2008

6:00 P.M.

Edward J. Winter Chamber
26 Court Street, Boston

AGENDA

Call to Order
I. Pledge of Allegiance
II. Superintendent's Report
III. Public Comment on Action Items
IV. Action Items
· CONSENT CALENDAR
o Foreign Field Trip – Boston Arts Academy
o Private School Approval - British School of Boston
o Globe Santa
· Pathways to Excellence: Pilot Schools
· Pathways to Excellence: Vacated Buildings
· International Baccalaureate: Approval in Concept
V. Reports
· Major Capital Projects
· Refocusing Literacy Education
VI. General Public Comment
VII. New Business
Adjourn

No comments: